Monday 21 March 2016

Non Functional Testing

Hi All,

It took me 3 Months to come with a useful item to share what I learned and though on 2012 to my pears which come in more hand now in exploring Visual Studio Web Performance Testing.
For those think, So are we going to discuss on Performance Testing all of a sudden, then what happens CUID.
Quite a bit of Yes and No. Happy thing are we going explore both in tandem.
Got thing moving forward and smooth, in 2016.

Before going to a deep dive I would like to share you this stuff to get an overview on what is performance testing and where it falls in test classification on so on.

Your feedback are welcome to my email FLRISKSAM@GMAIL.COM to improvise this Knowledge Sharing in Letsdoitin.blogspot.com.

Happy Learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment